Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Peter's 3rd birthday, which means this is the year for Jack to start, a couple of the questions he is still a little young to get but he answered most!
1. What is your favorite color? Orange
2. What is your favorite toy? Football
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Big Mike (The Blind Side)
4. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken
5. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries
6. What is your favorite game? Tom Brady Football
7. What is your favorite book? David (Oh, David)
8. What is your favorite animal? Horse
9. What is your favorite song? Ice Fishing (Frozen Soundtrack, 1st song Frozen Heart)
10. Who is your best friend? Mrs. Leclair (his teacher)
11. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Lawnmower
12. What is your favorite drink? Soda
13. What is your favorite holiday?
14. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Flashlight
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? Play football
16. What is your favorite thing about your brother? Play basketball
17. What do you love about yourself?
18. What’s your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Play
19. What’s your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Color
20. What do you want for dinner for your birthday? Pizza!
Monday, March 3, 2014
My baby boy turns 3 tomorrow! I just can't believe it. We'll have the grandparents over for dinner & cake, his birthday party will be later. It's a busy week with something every week but tonight, yikes! Enjoy your week!
Tuesday's: Jack's birthday Celebration!!
Wednesday: Pizza Club
Thursday: Brushetta Pasta
Friday: Take out :)
Friday, February 28, 2014
What a week
Buffalo wing lover
Eating at MMC Café while Papa was in the hospital.
The fun part of owning a business....taxes :/
A little reading, I am a huge SNL fan
10 seconds is all it takes this kid to be a trouble maker :)
A cute father son moment
Monday, February 24, 2014
Monday: Rotisserie Chicken
Tuesday: Clean out the freezer
Wednesday: Vodka Penne
Thursday: Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
Friday: Take out :)
Friday, February 21, 2014
A fun week for the Wescott's! I have made it farther in this Project 365 than I did last year, yay!
2/15: In Times Square getting tickets to Newsica;:The Musical which was a riot!
2/16: Had a blast enjoying lunch at Carmine's!
2/17: While I was having fun in NYC, Pete and the boys were skiing at Sugarloaf!
2/18: The snow postponed the daycare party until Tuesday, I felt love from all the kiddos :)
2/19: We went to the Civic Center to watch the boys basketball tournament. Proud that when these boys here the National Anthem, their hands go right to their hearts!
2/20: Caught Peter & Ruby trying to take a "selfie" with a pretend camera. So cute!
2/21: We made sure to face time Gwen first thing this morning to wish her a happy 5th birthday!!
Thursday, February 20, 2014
First Love by James Patterson
Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen
Still Life with Bread Crumbs by Anna Quindlen
First Phone Call From Heaven by Mitch Albom
Heart Trouble by Mary Kay Andrews
Just Like Other Daughters by Colleen Faulkner
These Few Precious Days by Christopher Anderson
What She Left Behind By Ellen Marie Wiseman
What are you reading?! I would love to know, leave a comment to let me know :)
Friday, February 14, 2014
2/8: Celebrating Auntie Laura's birthday!
2/9: We took the boys skiing for the first time and they loved it!
2/10: Had to go down to MA for a family funeral and got to spend some time at Laura's.
2/11: My Uncle Donny flew in from Nebraska :)
2/12: Peter and I went to a playoff Basketball game at Deering with Auntie.
2/13: With the boys asleep and a snow storm outside, the hubs and I enjoyed some beverages & Olympics!
2/14: Our love machines