Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Pinterest Style

I love pinterest. I get so many great ideas and inspriration from it. Check out my boards. The picture above is from when I made the Guacamole Bacon Grilled Cheese. So this week I decided to plan my menu with pinterest!  Hoping they all taste as good as they look! How many of you use pinterest to help plan meals??!! Enjoy your week!

Monday: Skillet Lasagna
Tuesday: Buffalo chicken rolls
Wednesday: Taco pie
Thursday: Chicken alfredo  & rice casserole
Friday: Takeout :)

Each week I link up with other menu planners.

3 comments:

  1. I definitely use Pinterest to help create my menus, but you're very brave to base an entire menu off of new ideas :) Good luck, I hope it all turns out as delicious as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start planning my menus like this! Great idea!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop the bus. That sandwich looks amazing! :) Erin

    ReplyDelete