Thursday, February 7, 2013

Parmesan Chicken Bites

These are good! Really good! I came up with these a few years ago for the daycare kids. I sometimes make them for us for dinner as well. It's a meal that is always a hit with kids!


I set up three trays. I don't measure anything out, I just eyeball it all. The first one has flour, salt & pepper. The second one has egg and the third one has a mix of  seasoned breadcrumbs, panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and a few sprinkles of Tastefully Simple Garlic, Garlic. 
I cut up chicken breast into small pieces.
Starting the process.
I put some oil into the pan, turn it on low, let it heat up and drop in the chicken. On the days where I make them for the daycare, I put them into the oven to bake. A little healthier and easier to cook!
Want some?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment